Friday, August 3, 2012

A picture perfect day that lasts a whole lifetime

James and I were married July 31, 2011 at Grace Episcopal in downtown Charleston and our reception was at the Daniel Island Club. It was the best day of my life, getting to marry my better half and celebrating with family and friends.












Our first year of marriage has been so much fun. We have had some great times and learned a lot about each other and our differences. Not to paint this picture unfairly- we have had our share of arguments and tears but those are learning experiences that are needed!

We went to London for our Honeymoon and spent 10 days in our own version of paradise! We had just gotten to London a year ago today- We had a mini moon in Charleston before flying out! We were so lucky to have those few days in Charleston to eat drink and be married!
London was where I wanted to go and thankfully James did not mind- we aren't really beach people and we had a generous gift from my grandfather, Eduardo, so we headed off to London instead! It was perfect! I want us to go back and do it all over again!










We celebrated our first anniversary in Savannah, GA and I will be recapping it next week! Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment