Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wish List

Do you keep a running tap of things you want/need to purchase? Not groceries, just a list of things you would like for yourself or your house. I am not on Pinterest, which is where I am sure a lot of you have a running list where you can visually see what you would like. I am not that high tech. I tried Pinterest for one day and signed up through Facebook and then it just followed people I never talk with but am still somehow friends with on Facebook. And made me switch to Timeline before I was ready. So I am in a bit of a Pinterest boycott for now. I am sure in a week it will blow over but until then, I will continue my wish list making in Gmail. In my drafts. In the email to James with the Subject: SWG want lists. Links included.
So I thought I would share what was currently on my Wish List. Yes I just had a birthday and its not really about getting these items. More so I can see what things I am currently lusting over. Some aren't expensive. Some are. Some I could just buy myself with my discretionary funds (Thanks, DD!) But then I remember that we really want to buy a house, and suddenly I don't mind having a 'wish list' if it means more savings in our account. 
Enjoy!

Source
Source
I have over sized Ray Ban Wayfarer's (as seen in this post) that James got me for some reason but I don't remember now as a sweet surprise and then replaced after a huge wave knocked them off me during one of our vacations to Florida (also booked on Hotwire - best site ever!) but these would just look great with my new initials. And would be less expensive to replace if another killer wave came my way (you know it's a big wave when some who is 5'11 gets knocked down)

Source
I love applique monograms and think one of these would look so nice with our bedding. I have a love/hate relationship with Pottery Barn after buying and returning 5 different duvet covers in order to finally find our bedding. There are no stores in Columbia and the Charleston store has about three different duvets on display. Laughable almost. Whoever wants to look like a different person should be photographed for a PB Catalog. So I am back on the Love part of the relationship after looking at my cousin's wedding registry (Hi Lu!), so many pretty things!

Our bedroom at home - the real world of book/magazines on nightstands and Iphone chargers.

 I love Jack Rogers. I wore them on my wedding day, both with my wedding dress and my getaway dress as well. I love monograms. Therefore, monogrammed Jack Roger sandals are perfect for me. I had been thinking of buying these as a birthday present to myself but after seeing (and forgetting to buy!) pair after pair on Rue La La for $79, its hard to spend $158 on these!




What are things that are currently on your 'list' or on your radar? Do you have a Gmail draft full of things you want?


No comments:

Post a Comment