Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Crazy Life

So did I mention that James was on a cruise with his dad for 10 days? Well cruising for 8 and traveling for 2! I was living the single gals life - eating what I wanted, no sharing the tv. Really, those were the only things fun for that week! I was missing my much better half! I knew he was having a blast with his dad and was just sad I could not go- 7 days off work was too much!

Below are my 'days in the life of a single gal' pictures! Enjoy!! I had a long list of all the things I wanted to get finished while James was away, including hanging frames, mirror for the guest room, bridesmaids dress (with pockets for snacks!!!), made shrimp and grits (James has a shrimp allergy so while he was away - #shrimp up) and basically read til all hours of the night!
I watched USC Baseball

Rented Upstairs Downstairs from the library and finished it in 1 night


Ordered and got in my new monogram earrings from Handpicked!

Watched Baseball in the office

Had James' 'not father's day gift' embossed (leather weekend bag)
Ate whatever I wanted - jack and dill cheese and yellow peppers
Hung a mirror in the guest room
Had one of our wedding pictures printed and framed it
Got my bridesmaid's dress for my cousins wedding! (Pockets for snacks!)
Ate peaches and vanilla ice cream!
Ate an entire Challah loaf from the farmers market at work (low point)
Made Shrimp and Grits!
Read two of the three Hunger Games books (finished the last this week!)
Ate really really really healthy meals (mint water!)
Found a new snack obsession
Watched my beautiful flowers from my FIL bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment